Making collaborative drawings is fun.
A exercise in Pratt institute Saturday Art School,
with Eileen Hillery.
1. Put paper on the wall
2. Let students choose their own drawing material
3. Every student stand in front of a drawing paper. Draw.
4. Every five minutes students shift. Bring along their chosen drawing material when they shift.
“They will tell you things that would help you a journey to help what you want to be. Draw, draw and draw. And sketch, sketch and sketch.”
Super beautiful quote from from the additive sketcher. I hope I can have that kind of addition to not think too much but live in this city.
WordPress 20121124 top post
We are cooperating with an art magazine Magaristo and they will post our wawa drawings in their magazine!
So join us!
you can :
– send the photos or scanning of your drawings to us!
– write a short paragraph about what you feel about Wawa/ your experience in Wawa
to : email@example.com
We want to be on the magazine with you!
Keep wawa everywhere!
Today I have another media lesson discussing all our water and ink drawings our class has made.
Parker said, “It is an external horrific force saying to you that “YOU MUST HAVE LINE-WEIGHT.
Your architecture is this line”
Yes, this professor is full of humor.
All objects are from 99 cent store in Chinatown of Manhattan
Today Federico asked “Why you draw?”
and he shared his answer :
“Drawing makes me feel better as it makes me understand reality better”
Drawing credits : Angela Lee Ka Ki
More nice drawings of wa.wa.11 can be found here!